How To Successfully Print Out Your Jamb Admission Letter
What Is Admission Letter? As the name implies, admission letter is a letter that shows that you have been offered provisional admission into a University, Polytechnic or College of Education.
Jamb Admission Letter Printing and every other detail are what we shall discuss fully in this article.
Jamb admission letter is a document offered by Jamb every year to those who have been offered admission to study in any approved citadel of learning in Nigeria.
The Jamb admission letter shows your full name, the institution, and course you have been admitted into, your address, your passport photograph, duration of your course of study, terms and conditions that govern your admission.
When Does Jamb Admission Letter printing Begin? Jamb enables the portal for admission letter printing after they have released the admission lists.
If your Jamb admission status shows that you have been offered admission then you can proceed to print your Jamb admission letter.
How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
- Visit Jamb.org.ng.
- Click on “Proceed to Login”.
- Enter the Email and Password you used to create Jamb profile.
- Click on login.
- Your jamb account homepage will open.
- Click on admission letter under services (See screenshots below).
- The page for payment confirmation will open (See screenshots below).
- You will be charged #1000 to print your admission letter.
- Click on continue to payment.
- Click on pay now.
- You will be deducted via the payment option you choose.
- You can pay via Remitta or MasterCard.
- Then wait for payment confirmation.
- You will now print your admission letter.