Promote Your Song or Brand Here Whatsapp only > +2348134510678
7 Tips To Make Revision Time Count
- Study in a distraction-free environment. No TV or phone calls allowed!
- Prioritize your work. Tackle the most difficult task first while your brain is still fresh.
- Revise in two steps: The 1st read-through is for general comprehension only. Use the 2nd read-through to make notes of key points.
- Use your senses to help you memorize facts. Listen to audio and DVD about the subject as well as reading books.
- Test yourself to rehearse for the exam. This can be done with a study-buddy.
- Take short breaks during study periods. Exercise or short naps can help refresh you.
- Continue to self-test periodically throughout the weeks leading up to your exam. This helps to reinforce your learning.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM